Youth Development After School Program
Innovative pre-school / after school care, mentorship and college readiness for at-risk youth in Northeast Houston.
Registration opening soon.
For more information feel free to contact us.
To restore Northeast Houston through faith-based programs promoting youth development, workforce development and economic redevelopment.
“Working Together, Empowering People, Transforming Community”
COVID-19 Meals and Masks Initiative
In these unprecedented times, Community Works CDC is committed to being a staple of support and aid in Northeast Houston. Our Meals and Masks Initiative is providing hundreds of families with PPE and food.
Free Indeed Community Works CDC dba Community Works CDC
A non-profit 501(C)(3)
0Hurrican Harvey Survivors
0Families that received COVID-19 Financial Assistance
More than 7,200 people were served by the Community Works CDC in the last three years.
- Served nearly 7,000 Hurricane Harvey survivors with basic needs, case management, financial
assistance, and support services.
- Empowered nearly 150 youth in academics, life-skills, and enrichment programming.
- Offered financial assistance to more than 900 families.
- Received more than 12,000 meals in food donations.
- Assisted almost 60 job candidates achieve gainful employment.
- Guided roughly 50 clients through first-time home buyer education leading to 8 closings.
- Attracted and retained more than 500 volunteers.
Register to Volunteer
Community Works CDC is a partner of Northeast Houston Responds. We serve our community by volunteering to help restore families who have are still recovering from Hurricane Harvey and Imelda. Recovery is far from finished! Register now to volunteer!
A Splice of Hair
Budoff Upper Extremity Research Foundation
Lake Houston Chapter
Community Works CDC Board
Creekside 1 Holdings LLC
VOLUNTEERS. READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Community Works CDC needs people just like you to help us help others. Lear more about our volunteer opportunities, sign up, and get involved to start making a difference in our community today!